Monday, October 22, 2007

Excited For The Snow

I've been shopping for Reagan to get her ready for sub zero temps in Mont Tremblant over xmas ... I know, it's not even Halloween, but I'm excited about her getting to play in the snow. Here's the stay puff marshmallow ...
Conversation

Me: Reagan, want some yummy tortellini's for lunch?
Reagan: nini's!
Me: That's right, tortellini's! say tooooor
Reagan: toe
Me: taaaa
Reagan: ta
Me: lini's
Reagan: nini's
Me: Good job!
Reagan: mau (while signing "more") - she asks to practice more!

[repeat couple more times]

Me: Ok, say toooorta (I've noticed drawing out the first syllable makes it easier for her repeat two syllables in a row)
Reagan: toe-ta
Me: lini's
Reagan: nini's

She was pretty close to saying the whole thing by herself, but not quite yet ... I'll be sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment