Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy 30th Cameron!

We had our 70's Bday bash on Saturday and it was a good time! I borrowed a dress and shoes from Amy, who just happens to own clothes perfect for a 70's theme ... thanks Amy! I attempted a Farrah Fawcett thing with my hair, but was in a total rush while watching Reagan climb all over the bathroom. Sadly, only one and 1/2 others dressed up and I didn't even end up getting pictures of them - thanks Blake and for your top half, Kate :-) Reagan had a great time, playing on the disco floor with Rani and her friend and the hula hoop. We have way too much food leftover that Cam and I are plowing through like kids in a candy store... it's gotten to the "get rid of this stuff so we can stop eating it phase" but by get rid of it, I don't mean the garbage can, unfortunately.

Reagan's Doggie from Jude

Help! The cake is attacking me!

No comments:

Post a Comment