Friday, December 7, 2007

Our New *Free* Toy Organizer!

We're driving along last weekend and this thing is sitting on the curb with a FREE sign on it. [screeeeeeech .... go my brakes]. "oh my god Cam, go get that!" I didn't even pull over, I essentially stopped in the middle of the [very residential, lightly traveled] road. Without a word, he steps out, packs it in, I get out to help distribute things into the back seat that aren't fitting in the trunk and we're on our way. I had really been contemplating getting one of these and they're $60 new at Target! I've seen some being sold over email from other Moms, but I wasn't 100% sure if we needed one or had room for one yet. The FREE sign made that decision real easy and I love it! We were able to get all the toys from her toy box in here and now the toy box holds Cam's old blocks, which were sitting in a cardboard box on the floor. Big improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment