Monday, February 26, 2007

She knows a nose when she sees one

After waking up from her 2 1/2-hour nap today (which she so needed cause she's still a sicky), I gave her a little stuffed Piglet to play with while I changed her diaper (keeps her from wanting to sit up and roll over all the time). Being extremely well-rested, she was very calmly studying the little Piglet and touching it's snout with her pointer finger as if it were a scientific experiment. I leaned over her and said, "are you touching Piglet's nose?". She immediately turned and looked at me when I started talking, then reached out and touched MY nose! I've done a little bit of "this is Reagan's nose, this is Mama's nose" with her, but not in the last week. She's a freakin' genius! Or at least got my good memory skills. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment